Lemon Salmon Pasta
1 ½ cups greek yoghurt
½ cup milk
2 tsp. grated lemon peel
2 tsp. dried dill
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. cooked salmon (I see no reason why tinned could not be used)
1 leek, rinsed and sliced
1/2 red pepper, chopped
1 cup peas
500 gr Tagliatelle Pasta (I used fresh pasta and this amount was about right for 4 people.)
1. Combine yoghurt, milk, lemon peel and dill weed and mix well, set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
3. Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat olive oil and add leeks and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add bell pepper and peas to skillet and cook for 3 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
5. Reduce heat to medium low and add cooked and drained pasta, salmon, and yoghurt/lemon mixture. Stir gently to coat and heat through.